- Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:49:52 +0000: Kurtis KK-500 - Concept Carz
Californian Frank Kurtis made significant marks in the auto racing world during the 1940's and 1950's. Twenty-four of the thirty-three starters for the 1952 Indy 500 were Kurtis chassis! In 1953, Kurtis began producing the 500S, the 500KK, and the 500M sports cars, all based on the 1953 Indy Roadster frame and suspension parts.
- Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:48:41 +0000: Byers SR-100 - Concept Carz
The Byers SR-100 represents one of the finest designed American sports car bodies of the 1950s. The Byers SR-100 was the cover car of the February 1957 Road and Track magazine. Road and Track editor/owner John Bond, asked the question - 'Is this the world's most beautiful sports car?'
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:45:44 +0000: The Mystery Car Revealed: Shelby's Lonestar 'Cobra III' Debuts At 2018 Amelia Concours - Concept Carz
The sole Shelby Lonestar,created in secrecy a half-century ago as a replacement for the legendary 427 Shelby Cobra, will make its international concours debut at the 23rd annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance on March 11, 2018. Based on the GT40 chassis the Ford V-8-powered mid-engine coupe was assembled in England during 1968 and wore the name 'Cobra III' in internal Shelby documents.
The Mystery Car Revealed: Shelby's Lonestar 'Cobra III' Debuts At 2018 Amelia Concours originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:45:44 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:11:08 +0000: Bocar Stiletto - Concept Carz
Of the three Bocar Stilettos known, this is the only one running and is Bob Carnes' 'factory' race car built to compete with the Scarabs. Carnes entered drag races, road races and hill climbs including Daytona and Pikes Peak. In 1961, his factory burned and the Stiletto was damaged.
- Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:34:56 +0000: The All-New 2019 BMW X4. The Eye-Catching Athlete - Concept Carz
Today, the second generation BMW X4 is making its debut as the BMW X4 M40i and the BMW X4 xDrive30i. The 2019 BMW X4 with sportier proportions, with wider tracks, the latest generation suspension settings, a lower center of gravity and improved aerodynamics.
- Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:45:32 +0000: Subaru To Debut 'Subaru Viziv Tourer Concept' At 2018 Geneva International Motor Show - Concept Carz
Subaru Corporation today announced that 'SUBARU VIZIV* TOURER CONCEPT' will make its world debut at the 88th Geneva International Motor Show to be held in Switzerland
Subaru To Debut 'Subaru Viziv Tourer Concept' At 2018 Geneva International Motor Show originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:45:32 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:13:39 +0000: 1955 Alfa Romeo 1900 CSS - Concept Carz
This one-off Alfa Romeo 1900 CSS was first presented by designer Gian Paolo Boano, son of Boano's founder Felice Mario Boano, at the 1955 Turin Motor Show. It is similar to the Boano-bodied Alfa 6C 3000 CM of Argentinian president Juan Peron.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:09:10 +0000: The New Mercedes-AMG G 63 - Concept Carz
The AMG 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine now also replaces the previous 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine in the G 63. It generates 430 kW (585 hp) in this model, and delivers a maximum torque of 850 Nm.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:20:42 +0000: Name Of New High-Sided Vehicle To Be Rolls-Royce Cullinan - Concept Carz
Three years ago in the pages of The Financial Times, Rolls-Royce announced to the world that it would create an all-new, high-sided car that would redefine luxury travel by making it Effortless, Everywhere. Since that day the world has waited, anticipating the arrival of this mould-breaking new Rolls-Royce. Today, the wait is almost over as Rolls-Royce confirms that its new motor car will be called Cullinan.
Name Of New High-Sided Vehicle To Be Rolls-Royce Cullinan originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:20:42 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:05:00 +0000: New Features For The Mercedes-Maybach S-Class - Concept Carz
The luxury brand combines the perfection of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class with the exclusivity of Maybach. Now the top model from Mercedes-Benz is even more refined. A new radiator grille, optional two-tone paintwork and new exclusive colour combinations in the interior ensure an even more majestic look.