- Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:03:41 +0000: Deep Dive On 40 Years Of Audi Quattro All-Wheel-Drive Technology - Concept Carz
Forty years on, Audi quattro has become synonymous with all-wheel drive, earning its mettle through motorsports and harsh road conditions to propel the Audi brand forward to what it has become today. Audi quattro all-wheel-drive technology is known for providing the maximum grip available on any road surface during dry or inclement weather.
Deep Dive On 40 Years Of Audi Quattro All-Wheel-Drive Technology originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 08 Apr 2020 08:03:41 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:02:41 +0000: Polestar Precept In Detail - Concept Carz
Precept, the car with which Polestar envisions its future, was created to showcase three key areas for the Swedish brand: sustainability, digital technology and design. Following its digital reveal in February, Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath now takes a look at Precept in detail, and in reality, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 17:23:15 +0000: Driving Impressions : 2020 AMG GLC 63 S Coupe - Concept Carz
A glance at the Mercedes-Benz website reveals 28 separate United States offerings; it's an alphabet soup of A's, B's, C's, E's, G's, S's and more. Driving Impressions will focus on the Mercedes GLC or midsize line, which includes both coupe and SUV.
- Tue, 07 Apr 2020 11:50:07 +0000: 100 Years Of Mazda |The Mazda RX-7 - Concept Carz
The joy of driving, lightweight design and the rotary engine: three elements that define Mazda's DNA ? and continue to fascinate the team at the Hiroshima-based carmaker. One Mazda stands out from all the rest for giving all these elements a new level of meaning, cementing the compact rotary-engined sports car in the minds of driving enthusiasts in the UK and around the world.
- Mon, 06 Apr 2020 20:51:11 +0000: North American Pricing And High Standard Specification Confirmed For Exclusive New McLaren 765LT - Concept Carz
The order book for the new McLaren 765LT, which was unveiled at the beginning of March, has officially opened in North America with confirmation of specification and pricing. Just 765 cars will be produced worldwide.
North American Pricing And High Standard Specification Confirmed For Exclusive New McLaren 765LT originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Mon, 06 Apr 2020 15:51:11 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 19:26:12 +0000: Hyundai Reveals Further Details Of 'Prophecy' Concept EV - Concept Carz
Hyundai Motor has revealed more details of its Prophecy Concept EV. In a new walk-around video, Hyundai Motor Group's Chief Design Officer Luc Donckerwolke explains some of the key features inside and outside the vehicle.
Hyundai Reveals Further Details Of 'Prophecy' Concept EV originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 14:26:12 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 18:27:44 +0000: Audi RS 3 Nardo Edition: Turning Grey Skies Blue - Concept Carz
As the first compact Audi sedan to wear the RS badge, the RS 3 delivers unrivaled performance and a high level of everyday functionality. Building on the success of this model, RS 3 Nardo edition delivers maximum performance for true automotive enthusiasts with a passion for driving.
- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 18:21:13 +0000: Tailored To The Final Stitch: The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar - Concept Carz
As the first product in Bentley Mulliner's new Coachbuilt portfolio, the new Bacalar affords its 12 customers even greater opportunity to express their personal tastes in the form of the ultimate open-air Grand Tourer. While work on the new car is paused until Bentley's Crewe headquarters reopens, the process of developing the unique, bespoke specification of each example can begin.
Tailored To The Final Stitch: The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 13:21:13 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 18:16:16 +0000: Mazda Honors Centennial With 100Th Anniversary Special Edition Series - Concept Carz
In January of this year, Mazda Motor Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary. Mazda is humbled by the strong support from so many people all over the world, from enthusiastic fans, passionate engineers and designers, and all others who have supported the brand. To express the years of appreciation, Mazda has announced 100th Anniversary Special Edition models.
Mazda Honors Centennial With 100Th Anniversary Special Edition Series originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 13:16:16 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Fri, 03 Apr 2020 17:11:14 +0000: Hyundai Elantra GT N Line M/T - Concept Carz
So a bunch of marketing men (or women or both), some coin counters and a few of those AMG cats that left that German company got together and decided to build a small sports 'sedan/coupe/hatchback' and keep the list price out the door under $25,000.