- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:16:15 +0000: Driving Impressions : 2019 Bullitt Mustang - Concept Carz
The reader might find expectations dashed when reading this article about Ford's new (non Shelby) high performance Mustang. It won't recount glorious laps at VIR or a famed West Coast venue.
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:29:37 +0000: The Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic ? A Style Icon - Concept Carz
Elegant, sporty, luxurious and rare. These are four of many epithets that can be applied to Bugatti. But there is one model for which they are especially appropriate: the Type 57 SC Atlantic Coup? is not just one of the Bugatti legends but perhaps the greatest.
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:51:21 +0000: Seat CUPRA Formentor - Concept Carz
CUPRA celebrates its first anniversary with the unveiling of the CUPRA Formentor concept car - It is the first model developed specifically for the brand
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:39:45 +0000: The 600LT Spider by McLaren Special Operations - Concept Carz
As the new McLaren 600LT Spider enters production, McLaren Special Operations (MSO) is aiming to inspire prospective owners at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show with a specially curated design, adding visual excitement in the form of an accented bespoke treatment in a tribute to the car's 675LT predecessor.
- Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:59:47 +0000: The New Audi SQ5 TDI - Concept Carz
High performance mid-size SUV returns with TDI power, MHEV drivetrain and compressor technology adopted from the SQ7
- Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:11:04 +0000: 508 Peugeot SPORT ENGINEERED Concept To Debut at Geneva Motor Show - Concept Carz
The PEUGEOT SPORT team confirmed plans to develop a range of high performance electric vehicles last year and the new concept car is the first step on the journey towards electrification.
508 Peugeot SPORT ENGINEERED Concept To Debut at Geneva Motor Show originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 07:11:04 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:50:59 +0000: Kia To Electrify Geneva With New Concept Car - Concept Carz
Designed at Kia's European design centre in Frankfurt, the concept is a visual embodiment of the company's desire to move forward in the exciting world of electrification.
- Wed, 20 Feb 2019 16:30:12 +0000: Mercedes-Benz SLC Final Edition - Concept Carz
When the SLK first appeared as a production model in 1996, it caused a sensation and founded a new generation of roadsters. For the first time, Mercedes-Benz had produced a roadster whose vario-roof redefined the roadster segment by combining open-air driving pleasure with uncompromised comfort in poor weather that had never been available before.
- Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:55:06 +0000: Citroen Unveils its Own Vision of Urban Mobility Accessible to Everyone - Concept Carz
Citro?n is perpetuating 100 years of innovation and boldness dedicated to the freedom of movement at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, with the presentation of Ami One Concept, a disruptive all-electric 'object' that places digital technology at the heart of a new urban mobility experience, offering more freedom and peace of mind.
Citroen Unveils its Own Vision of Urban Mobility Accessible to Everyone originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Tue, 19 Feb 2019 06:55:06 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:27:26 +0000: GMC Introduces The Bolder 2020 Acadia - Concept Carz
Smarter technologies in the 2020 GMC Acadia, including a new available turbo engine and the latest GMC infotainment system, along with a fresh look, offer greater versatility for customers on the go. The lineup includes SLE, SLT, an all-new AT4 trim and GMC's flagship Denali, with available seating arrangements for five, six or seven passengers, depending on the model.