- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 18:46:38 +0000: Packard Model 905 Twin Six - Concept Carz
For 1931, America was deep in the Great Depression, while Packard remained at the top of the luxury car market. Even with this prestigious title, its future was uncertain. It remained in good financial health but it was difficult to predict what the result of the Great Depression would have on the economy.
- Thu, 05 Dec 2019 18:20:27 +0000: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Deliveries To Begin In Late 2020 - Concept Carz
The first customer model of the Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign will go on display at the Geneva Motor Show* in March, before deliveries of the limited-edition car begin in late 2020.
Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Deliveries To Begin In Late 2020 originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Thu, 05 Dec 2019 13:20:27 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:29:42 +0000: Past Best Of Show Winners Return For 70Th Anniversary Of Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance - Concept Carz
The competition for a spot on the show field of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance can be fierce. Tougher still is the contest to win one's class and go on to compete for Best of Show. Each year just one car earns that distinguished title, the top accolade in the collector car world. Yet people in attendance at the forthcoming 2020 Pebble Beach Concours on August 16 can expect to see a multitude of Best of Show cars resting at the edge of the great Pacific Ocean.
Past Best Of Show Winners Return For 70Th Anniversary Of Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:29:42 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:09:58 +0000: 1926 Duesenberg Model A Roadster - Concept Carz
This Model A Roadster was one of the last built and was the personal car of Augie Duesenberg. He still owned it when he died in 1955. The roadster was produced by the Charles G. Schutte Body Company of Lancaster PA.
- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:08:56 +0000: 1914 Cadillac Model 30 - Concept Carz
This example was in the same family from at least as early as 1927. It is believed that the same owners purchased it new, making it a one-family car for 98 years, before the present owner acquired it. It is believed to be the only Cadillac in existence to wear a Schutte Military Sport body.
- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:07:51 +0000: The Oldsmobile Model 30-B - Concept Carz
John Calvin Schutte was born in Pennsylvania in 1857. He married Stella Selinda Steele (born 1866) of Lancaster County, PA. This union produced four children, Anna M., Charles Edward, Henry Lewis and James Walter. Charles Edward, the second born child, would later form the Charles Schutte Body Company around 1918.
- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 21:53:14 +0000: The Secqueville-Hoyau Sportster - Concept Carz
'Absolutely the finest piece of automobile engineering ever produced', proclaimed the manufacturer's catalogue. The Secqueville-Hoyau car company was established in 1919 in Gennevilliers, Seine and were manufacturers of luxury small cars which were built to exacting standards with quality workmanship.
- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:44:23 +0000: The New Jaguar F-Type - Concept Carz
The two-seat sports car offers a perfect balance of performance and driver reward with an even more muscular, assertive design and a cabin defined by rich, luxurious materials and beautiful details.
- Sun, 01 Dec 2019 13:02:52 +0000: RM Sotheby's Inaugural Auction At The Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Concept Carz
Last night at the season-ending FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2019, RM Sotheby's made history with the first-ever international collector car auction to be hosted in the Emirate.
RM Sotheby's Inaugural Auction At The Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Sun, 01 Dec 2019 08:02:52 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:26:30 +0000: Maserati Celebrates The 60Th Anniversary Of The Launch Of The 5000 GT 2+2 Coup? - Concept Carz
Sixty years ago, the 5000 GT, a 2+2 coup?, was presented at the Turin Motor Show and was the undisputed star of the event. Maserati now celebrates the anniversary of this extraordinary car, built to the specific request of the Shah of Persia, Reza Pahlavi. Just 34 cars of this model were built at the Viale Ciro Menotti plant in Modena, with bodywork added by Italy's top coachbuilders of the period.
Maserati Celebrates The 60Th Anniversary Of The Launch Of The 5000 GT 2+2 Coup? originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Fri, 29 Nov 2019 06:26:30 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.