- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:11:32 +0000: Infiniti Signals Electrified Future With Prototype 10 - Concept Carz
INFINITI has released a second teaser image of its concept car due to be revealed at the 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. Its striking concept named Prototype 10 is a daring electrified speedster that provides a window into the brand's desire to deliver driving pleasure and thrilling performance from electrified powertrains.
Infiniti Signals Electrified Future With Prototype 10 originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:11:32 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:04:12 +0000: Ford's 50th Anniversary Mustang Cobra Jet - Concept Carz
Ford Performance today revealed the quickest drag racing Mustang ever, capable of covering a quarter-mile in the mid-eight-second range.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:36:41 +0000: Automobili Pininfarina Presents The Future Of The Hypercar In Pebble Beach - Concept Carz
Ahead of its official unveiling at the Geneva International Motor Show in 2019, a full-scale design concept of the stunning Automobili Pininfarina PF0 luxury electric hypercar will be presented exclusively to prospective clients in advance of Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
Automobili Pininfarina Presents The Future Of The Hypercar In Pebble Beach originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:36:41 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:09:17 +0000: RM Sotheby's Private Sales Presents Two-Time Le Mans Winning 1963 Ferrari 275 P - Concept Carz
Adding to what is already an unprecedented Monterey auction lineup, RM Sotheby's has revealed that it will present one of the most historically important Scuderia Ferrari sports racing cars on its Monterey Private Sales stand?a 1963 Ferrari 275 P, chassis no. 0816.
RM Sotheby's Private Sales Presents Two-Time Le Mans Winning 1963 Ferrari 275 P originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 10:09:17 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:37:26 +0000: The 2019 Amelia Salutes The Record-Breaking Jaguar XK120 - Concept Carz
It was done in haste. It was to be an alluring delivery system to introduce Jaguar's brilliant new XK engine intended to power the substantial Jaguar Mk VII luxury sedan.
The 2019 Amelia Salutes The Record-Breaking Jaguar XK120 originally appeared on Conceptcarz.com on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:37:26 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:50:26 +0000: Porsche 962C - Concept Carz
The Porsche 956 and 962 captured the World Endurance Manufacturer's and Driver's Championship (1982 through 1985), the World Sports Prototype Manufacturer's and Driver's Championship (1986-1987), the IMSA GTP Manufacturer's Championship (1985-1988), and the IMSA GTP Driver's Championship (1985-1987), along with many other victories and series championships.
- Mon, 13 Aug 2018 17:55:46 +0000: 1958 Mercury Montclair Turnpike Cruiser - Concept Carz
The Mercury Turnpike Cruiser, offered in both 1957 and 1958, was inspired by an auto-show concept car of the same name. This celebrated the dawn of the Interstate era with power and style. The '58 version joined the mid-range Montclair line, and was offered in both Hardtop Sedan and Hardtop Coupe models.
- Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:57:41 +0000: From 2011 : The Chevy Miray Concept - Concept Carz
Chevrolet introduced the Mi-ray concept at the 2011 Seoul Motor Show. The roadster celebrates Chevrolet's 100-year heritage of designing expressive vehicles in the brand's newest market.
- Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:14:43 +0000: 1970 Chrysler 300/H Hurst Convertible - Concept Carz
While many are aware of the 1969 Hurst/Olds, most have never seen a 1970 Chrysler 300/H Hurst. Just 485 2-door hardtops were built and one convertible. This particular example is the only 300/H Hurst convertible ever built.
- Wed, 08 Aug 2018 16:09:28 +0000: Porsche 550 RS Spyder - Concept Carz
This car was originally delivered to Swiss racer Walter Riggenberg in March of 1955 and with co-driver Richard von Frankenberg they set several new international records at Montlhery in France. The car also raced at Le Mans and AVUS in the same year. The car was later raced by Michael May where, with an adjustable aerodynamic rear wing, it earned the nickname 'the first winged Porsche.'